2nd Project Meeting, Larnaca, Cyprus
The 2nd transnational meeting of the Erasmus+ project ‘CirculaR Economy strategy FRAMEwork for sustainable SMEs– REFRAME’ (Project no. 2020-1-EL01-KA202-078870) took place in 15-16 July 2021. 12 (11 on-site and 1 online) participants attended the meeting from 6 partner organisations and 5 European countries. PCX opened the meeting and welcomed the participants. After the opening of the meeting, NTUA, the project coordinator, presented the main issues to be discussed during the two-days meeting according to the meeting agenda. During the meeting:
- PCX presented some ideas regarding the design of the S-R tool and all the partners concluded to the final design of the Tool.
- NTUA presented the contents of the training material for the “white collar” Curriculum. The partners also discussed the “blue collar” Curriculum. The final format of the training material was decided.
- NTUA and SIGMA discussed with the othr partners the final format of the REFRAME framework.SIGMA made a detailed presentation about the CE Strategy Document. In this direction, the draft contents were analysed regarding the Circular Business Model, Circular Business Processes & Circular Products and Services.
- The first version of the iLearn Tool is almost ready. PCX presented some options to the partners regarding the iLearn Tool’s operation and design, that were discussed thoroughly.
- CSMKIK gave a detailed presentation regarding the dissemination activities of the project and the results achieved.
- Administrative and financial issues were discussed (timeline for the interim report and the milestones till the end of the project).